Community

WE'RE HAPPY

You're Here

Stay connected with other travel nurses so you can share your stories and experiences. It is important for a traveling nurse to have support, especially in the beginning when there may be some challenges going from job site to hospital which could seem overwhelming at times because of different facilities or even having coworkers who are not on board as well either way still leaves one feeling isolated no matter what! Sometimes it helps just talking about how things work over Skype chat during those long night shiftrotation cycles where nothing appeals but eating an entire package dinner surprise pack/reheat combo meal from Taco Bell including 50 cents extra spice packet.

polygon2
circle3

FIND YOUR TRIBE

Welcome to your new travel nursing life

There's no better time but the present. Take the leap into your travel nursing life today! Don't wait until life gets busy later down the line. Nursing Travel is the best resource for learning all about travel nursing and finding the best next step for your nursing career.

circle2
Untitled design (7)

CLIENT LOVE

Don't take it from us

Our services speak for themselves but we love when clients speak for them too! See what nurses are saying about Nursing Travel and decide for yourself.

Riley G.

"I absolutely loved working with Nursing Travel. Their recruiters are friendly and actually helped me find a great job."

Riley G.

Morgan P.

"Nursing Travel is the best for finding cool locations and learning a lot about the environment of your placement. Will use them again for sure."

Morgan P.

Ari L.

"The last few nursing gigs I have had I found through this agency. They know their stuff and are super helpful!"

Ari L.

THE NURSING TRAVEL WAY

We're Here For You

Here at Nursing Travel we strive to help you find an adventurous, world-trotting lifestyle that's more sustainable than you might think! Travel nursing is more lucrative than ever and a great way to travel the country doing what you love.

LEARN MORE

Travel Nursing Blog

Check out our latest blog posts to learn more about the ins and outs and dos and don'ts of travel nursing.

Top 20 Recruiter Pet Peeves About Resumes

By nmd.admin | April 4, 2022

Recently, ResumeDoctor.com surveyed 2500 recruiters across the US and Canada to find out the top “Pet Peeves” recruiters have about resumes that result in a…

Top 15 Job Interview Questions

A job interview is the result of an effective resume. However, landing a job is typically the result of a successful interview. Brad Fredericks from…

Tips for Writing an Effective Cover Letter

Always send a cover letter with your resume even if the company has not specified that you should include one. It gives you a chance…

Looking for nursing associations in your area?

View local associations and their contact information by state.

STAY SOCIAL

Stay Connected

Join our social media groups to connect with real-life travel nurses like you.